Monday, May 21, 2012

Magnum @ Robertson AKA The Factory & Ultra Suede



More of the underwear show.


We all know an underwear doesn't look good unless the Jock modeling it Flexes his muscles.


All sizes and races for whatever floats your boat


I wonder what that tattoo on his pelvic area says......


Even more dancers! 


Let me clarify I am almost 100% sure there was no penetration but it still was hot as hell!


Don't get me wrong, the A$$ eating was real!


I'm pretty sure this scene made many penises release some pre-cum


 It wouldn't be a party without a Martini with the exception this drink didn't have an olive, it had a man in it!


We all know how much you love to lick that Cherry!


Trying to dig out some gold out of there with his tongue.


Taking a break from so much A$$ eating, catching a breath before the next round begins.


Bartenders were just as hot as the Go Go dancers!


Dirty Mouth? hope they had some Orbit! 


Someone loved this scene so much they kissed the glass, if this was FaceBook pic, I would say "Like" if you see the lips ha ha ha


They also have  an area where complete naked Jocks would be dancing behind this white glass and if you had a dollar to spare they will let you feel their Tool as you may see these gentlemen doing so


This particular Go Go Dancer was quite a sensation among the crowd given the fact he had a limp dick and still looked like it could tear someone's A$$


Music was Popping, I never heard one song that wasn't a Hit! Good dancing songs that is!

I guess the scarf wasn't big enough to cover the entire package! 


Two naughty boys playing with their toys...


Fuck! I bet  this guy's Anus tasted like heaven cuz that boy in the red hat don't seem to be able to get away from it


Still thirsty, would you desire another Martini?


.....Or should it be called A$$tini?



One of the hot hosts in the inauguration!


This boy loves to be the center of attention and people don't seem to mind giving him the well deserved attention


Teasing the crowd!


I'm almost sure most of the people outside this glass room were hating that scarf!


Don't get me wrong! I was just counting the stars on his leg all this time.


Bad Boys will always be Bad Boys!


Poor Hunk! Hand isn't big enough to cover his entire Junk.


No scarf equals more audience!


I'm pretty sure he practices Yoga.


I wonder how many positions from the Kama Sutra he can actually perform being flexible like that.


You know that guy who loves his A$$ eaten at all times, well he seems pretty hung too! I am sure he is a very good Hung Bottom!


Th crowd having a few drinks in the patio!


This A$$ eater isn't only an expert at eating A$$ but he is also an excellent dancer


I know you cant see but he was standing on his hands and still shaking his ass like there was no tomorrow




This is just a sample of this Guy's dance moves. Lots of people gathered around him to shower him with dollar bills when he was performing.

http://robertsonweho.com/
























No comments:

Post a Comment